Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Stephanie Small Fantasy Artwork


I am a fantasy artist, you can see my work at my Deviant Art Website. Thank you so much for your time and consideration. Please enjoy some of my work. I also write metaphysical articles.
My Three Most Popular Pieces

I am an artist who specializes in unicorns, horses, dragons, wolves and more.

Artist For Hire
I am available for commissions, concepts, illustration, sculptural and more. If you are interested in hiring me then you can contact me at pegacorna@gmail.com

Please see my Commissions Page for details: http://pegacorna2.deviantart.com/journal/23279289/

Although this gallery is primarily personal art, you'll find that the subjects maybe limited. However, I am able to draw a lot. Just send me a note and I will let you know if I can do it.

I am available for many services:

● Original Character Avatars/Portraits
● Portrait
● Book covers and book illustrations
● Pet portraits
● sculptures
● Magazine covers
● Concept art
● Other fun projects

Samples/Prints Of My Artwork: http://pegacorna2.deviantart.com/prints




I even enjoy sketching and designing jewelery as you can see above. I have created bookmarks as you can see below.


 Creature design can rely on classics like the campchurch or unicorn like hippocampus above, to new forms of hybrids as you can see below with the cobra spider.

 Wolves, dragons and elves are some of my favorite creatures to draw in addition to unicorns and horses.


 Wings are often featured in my designs, sometimes as physical wings manifesting on the creature, like the winged panther above. Sometimes, like with the golden, Egyptian jackal below, they are symbols on the coats of my creatures. I study metaphysics to give depth to my artwork.

 Chimeras, like the one above and below this text are a fun creature to make, create and devise. Not all creatures have to be exactly as they were in myths. The top one is a dragon, kitsune and ki'lin or kir'rin chimera, while the one below is a unicorn, raven and dragon.

 Some things I draw are magical like the winged wolf above. However, some like the image of the serval cat and raven attending a girl riding her arabo friesian stallion are normal. However, as you can see by the castle, magical clouds and zebra in the background, things are not always as they seem.

 Normal and mundane creatures are fun! Sometimes, adding details or making creatures unusual colors are fun, like the red, winged cat above. Other times, like the horse below, the animal can exist in real life, no matter how rare, like the silver dapple mare below.

 I have a lot of Japanese influence.
I am working on several projects and commissions. Here are the ones I would like to tell you about:


A Smart Bard's Guide


These are sample pages from a book I am working on. They are a "travel guide" or "nature guide" to a magical world called Abathia. Above are some magical toys.


The Northlanders, sometimes called  "Barbarians" have a complex and rich culture.

Magical races exist

Welcome, and if you liked this tour of my work, please visit:
Pegacorna2's Deviant Art Website

My Contest Winning Pieces
I only list those that place third place or better and when I remember.

Pieces I have made for Contests

I have been interviewed on the Equinest [link]  For my fantasy horse artwork. Woot!
 Oh, I was also been interviewed in Silver Stirrups (2011 I think), [link] but I haven't gotten my copy just yet so I hope it says good things.
Thank you for your visit!

1 comment: