Thursday, March 26, 2015

Past Life Ishtar Tariel Nimara The Dragon Angel Seraphim The Unicorn God

Tariel


I was not, and am not, Christian, which is why I was confused when I dreamed of an angel. I never felt Christianity was my religion, I have never been baptized and I was disinclined to join any sort of organized religion. My grandmother was pagan, primarily Egyptian in faith, although not obviously. My mother was Catholic, but she borrowed heavily from pagan religions and spoke freely of this.


It began with the dreams of the angel. The angels were never obvious, and they were always secondary to the unicorns that were in my dreams. I usually had lucid dreaming and remembered my dreams. When I was about 16, I had a very vivid angelic dream.


The style of the building I was in was fairly old. I was surrounded on all four sides by aged red stones that stood at least 15 feet or taller. It was daylight and it was sunny out although I wasn't in direct sunlight. This is strange because my dreams are often at night. I was standing in a rectangular inset, similar to an empty swimming pool in the middle of the building. The building was open to the sky.


I was confused and saw that there were these old stone tables (4) sitting around the inset. I got out of the inset and inspected the rectangles. When I turned one over, I realized there were detailed sigils. The sigils were constructed of lines, spirals and circles. They were very ornate and rather square-like in appearance.


I looked closely at the runes and realized that I could decipher them. The only one I got a chance to read was the symbol Tariel. I read it out loud and knew it was some sort of Angelic Script, even though at the time, I had never studied it. As I read the first rune, Tariel, out loud, there was a blaze of flame behind the stone table. I didn't move but from the fire, but realized that it made a pillar of flame, and from the flame rose an angel.


It looked like no angel I had really seen before, or if I had, I had never noticed the features of such an angel. The angel was dressed in white robes. The hair was long and flowing in scintillating hues of blond and red. The strangest thing about the angel was the cold demeanor, yet subdued fiery nature I detected under the surface of the being's visage. I felt strongly towards this being, both sensually and emotionally. 


I desired to join with the angel, although in what manner I cannot say. I knew with certainty that this was a part of myself. I was this being and this being was me. I had been able to incarnate as a human but this was my lesson and what I was unlocking. This was not the only thing though, as the scroll detailed more information. I knew then that I had been embraced by a power beyond my understanding.


I could only stand still as I stared at the powerful creature, eating up his image in the hope I could remember him once again. The angel's wings were strange. They spread out straight from his shoulders and looked rather Egyptian in style, but they seemed different. The Angel said nothing, then he simply held out a scroll to me. However, as my hand wrapped around the scroll, my life record, I knew everything about what I was, and not just about Tariel but also about the being that created the shard that would eventually become Tariel. 


There are many paths a God may take as it assumes mortal form, shedding veil after veil, and this image was clear in my mind. From the great Single Horned Progenitor was created a long line of lives. A shift of Diety to massive, ancient seraphim, a circling orbiter and world builder, a massive and ancient dragon-Angel was clear and powerful. Though the Angel had taken a human form, what that soul was beneath the visage was plainly a much more ancient and fire-filled being. A churning beneath the giant reptile that Seraphim truly was merely was a shadow of that Single Horned Progenitor. God peers from Angel eyes. A unicorn horn from the brow of that sacred Goddess as she looked from those Seraphim eyes. The shock woke me up.


It made me hungry for knowledge, however. I became obsessed with angels, fallen and unfallen. I began to study them and gather information on the angels and their powers. It wasn't until about two months ago that I decided to devote myself more to the study of this angel.


Over and over, I read that Tariel was one of the three angels of summer. I came across an obscure reference to Tariel as an angel of autumn. I found references that he was similar to my own Sun Sign, Scorpio. He represented the eternal change of life-death-rebirth that my Sign promotes.

Additional references declared Tariel the appointed angel of Tarish. I wasn't sure how to address this however. I learned that this belief is restricted to the Tarish, but was not accepted by Jewish or Christian theologians. I learned that Tariel was a Syrian being that was used to invoke other angels to "bind a ruler's tongue." Below, I have included a copy of the incantation.


§ 3. BINDING THE TONGUE OF THE RULER.

[Cf.: A, §§ 6, 7; B, § 12.]

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. By the name Gabriel, Michael, Ariel; by the name Michael, Azriel, Shamshiel, Harshiel, Sarphiel, Nuriel; by the name, I am that I am, God Almighty, Adonai, Lord of Hosts; by the name Shamshiel, Susniel, Shamiel, Hiniel, Zadikiel, Prukiel, Sahariel, Zakiel, Diniel, Eshiniel, Takifiel, Gabriel, the mighty one, Shamshiel, Sahariel, Makiel, Yomiel, Cukbiel, Shufiel, Mariel, Mehalalel, Ladriel, Umiel, Hshahshiel, Tariel, Aziziel,5 Maniel, Samiel. By these holy names, I bind, ban, stop the mouth and tongues of evil men, jealous and wicked judges, emirs, satraps,6 governors, men in authority, rulers and chiefs, executioners, prefects, the foreigner, the gentile, the infidel. I bind the mouths of all wicked judges, and all the sons of Adam and Eve, evil ones, men, women, and children; I bind their tongues and lips, their minds and thoughts, those of wicked ones, rebels, judges, court-officials, and prefects; and the lips of the emir, prefects, executioners, satraps, and rulers. I bind the tongues and mouths of these wicked ones by that Word which our Lord spake to his disciples: 'Whatever you shall bind on earth, shall be bound in heaven.' I bind them from off him who carries this charm!


From: http://www.esotericarchives.com/gollancz/protect.htm#chap3

(corrected for pronunciation) 


My educational journey lead me to Mesopotamian religion where I also have been drawn. The wings are similar to an Assyrian or Mesopotamian image, confirming my belief that it was not an Egyptian angel. The Egyptian wings seemed flatter, more stream-lined and evenly depicted. The Assyrian wings had a certain curvature to them and flared obviously at the end.


Some of the original angels were Assyrian or Babylonian in origin with some Mesopotamian tablets dating back to 3000 BC. Some winged beings depicted on these tablets were later consigned to angels or demons depending on their nature by the Judeo-Christian religions. Most of the original creatures had been Deities in their own right. Also, in many ways, another angel named Tahariel has also been a part of me (I will go over Tahariel in another piece). 


Seeing the power of the Seraphim, I knew that the true form of that Angel was a Dragon. Humans understood that Seraphim had often appeared to humans as a traditional angel form...a human with wings. Thats what we expect to see. But this world-builder/orbiter Angel was different. A principal being in helping with many Earthly projects. After all, the world always needs more unicorns. I was so surprised. I knew that though I had started existence as a Unicorn Deity, I had incarnated as a Seraphim Angel, world-builder and planet-orbiter. I knew all this suddenly as i knew everything else. The incarnation of these beings is becoming more common too.


Namara is my unicorn name which is based off my dream-visions of myself and my powerful dreams of being in my unicorn Goddess self. I am unicorn otherkin. One of my titles Master of Elements and the other was Unicorn of the Stars. I have iridescent white fur, white wings, a red carbuncle stone that grows beneath my alicorn. I have iridescent gold hooves. I has the delicate body of a horse crossed with a deer. I have a tail which is like a very long, luxurious cross between a lion tail and a horse tail. I have a long mane. I wear a chest piece which is a crystal. traces of elemental magic change constantly and move in sacred runes across my.


We have many lives. Psychics have told me this time and time again. We've been to this planet (and possibly others) many times (millions or billions of times some say). I have worked for psychics for many years, and I have been in and around the magical industry since 1999 when I began teaching my first class, a class on Unicorns (through witchschool.com ).  We put human descriptions to beings that are far too unusual for us to see on this planet. To some degree, these are starseeds, or alien life forms incarnating on this planet. While others are discarnate beings that have obtained completely new life forms to inhabit. 


I am often trying to learn more of my past lives. I have been told by psychics I have had lives as a crystal being, plant lives, dragon and Unicorn lives. One psychic let me know that I had had a life as a young boy that had been killed by a kick from a cow. Another informed me I had been an Atlantean Dragon Priestess and master of Liquid Crystal Magic. I have incarnated in many bodies, some would call them unicorns, mermaids, dragons, griffons, winged cats and even God. I have had a life where I was a Vietnamese woman. I still know my living children from that life.


Mentions of Tariel in Grimoires

1496 Publication of the Heptameron (lists this angel)

1630 In this decade: Publication of the Grimoire of Arthur Gauntlet (lists this angel)

1801 Publication of The Magus (lists this angel)


Serving Casamaran (the governor of Summer) and Tubiel (the governor of Summer's approaching) he acts in association with Gargatel and Gaviel. 


Similar Angels

Tubiel

Gaviel

Tarquam

Vionatraba

Burchat


Other angels related to the season Summer

Casmaran

Gaviel

Tubiel

Tarquam

Gargatel


Bibliography

http://wikipedia.com

http://www.esotericarchives.com/gollancz/protect.htm#chap3

http://www.kindredspirit.co.uk/articles/pdf6308_angels.pdf

https://www.grimoire.org/angel/tariel/

https://circle-of-light.com/Angels/angels-StoT.html

No comments:

Post a Comment