Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Ode to a Really fat Dragon



By the Hexie, Captain Deliria, of the Good Ship, Simulacrum

Around and stealing from pouches and such

Oh, Biffy, your hella big and all that

But how the hell did you become so fat.

Did you eat all your runners today

the ones way to slow to run away.

Well you don't know who I even am

Cause I came when the sh*t hit the fan

And now I am here, here to stay

You'll never get me to go away

Your magical vortex titillated me

And persuaded me to hereafter be

But I am careful to never steal too much

You have lots of issues I can see

Which works out really well for me

You'll be too busy to ever wonder why

You mechanical devices always seem to die

I will wander about and break all your stuff

Til you'll wonder when enough is enough.

And I like to tease and throw snot on your head

I am a jolly, quick pirate of the multiseas!

Its hilarious when I see your eyes go red

You'll wonder why I am here today

Well its not my fault either way

My magical ship was sailing and free

When suddenly it shipwrecked me!

The quickest and mightiest of all Hexies

But my magic suddenly took a dive

But least here I am snappy n'alive!

Save that stinky dragon's breath o'flame

You don't get respect when you're so lame!

Cause I'm the new kick thing in the house

Damn any spirit or the furry demon mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment